Sunday, 1 December 2013

Lush: Cinders Bath Ballistic

I love this Bath Ballistic, I can't wait until it comes out & this is one of the products that keeps coming back year after year I was quite sad when I saw the new Christmas edition stock that came in to Lush, can you remember that silver moustache that was in last year? I wish that was back but it isn't! One thing I was excited for was this, I stocked up on a few of these last year & I loved it!

Cinders is amazing, the only downside to this is I think I have only ever had one of these bath ballistics that has actually started popping like popping candy, which all of them are suppose to do but it never happens for me! I love the scent of this, it makes me feel like it's Christmas Eve for some reason, I love the warm scent to it, to me this does smell a lot like cinnamon which at Christmas is one of my most favourite scent but it also has a spicy scent to it which I just can't put my finger on. When you dunk Cinders in the bath it sounds like a crackling fire, why does this excite me? I don't know probably because in the winter I always have my fire on but it never sounds like a real fire unlike Cinders, it does sound like a real fire.  I can't wait to pick up more of these. You can buy these at Lush obviously for £2.45 which is a huge leap from what they use to be but Lush have seemed to put up their prices on nearly everything in the past couple of months hopefully they don't get any more expensive!

Have you tried Cinders before? What did you think?

14 comments:

  1. Might have to try one of these soon!

    Hannah Heartss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine left a yellow ring around my bath, bah humbug!

    Charlotte - blotandreapply.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine did too, it took like lots of bleach to get it off! :( x

      Delete
  3. Ooh I haven't tried this one before - the popping candy sounds fab tho!! Might have to add this to my wish list!! ;)
    Lianne | TheBrunetteSays...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This never started popping which I was quite disappointed about x

      Delete
  4. I'm not a big bath person but I might change my mind for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lush bath bombs are so good they are my favorite kind of things :) x

      Delete
  5. I love this one! X

    kittensintophats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. How have I never heard of these?? They sound so good!

    Tweet Tweet xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get one they are really good :) x

      Delete
  7. I love this bath bomb, it smells amazing, although I also never noticed it crackle like popping candy either xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was really disappointed about it! :( x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting & I will get back to you as soon as I can. I really appreciate everyone who comments, follows or even has a look at my blog :)